Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kimber Classic Royal, early model, mint in box

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Oro, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

Interested in letting this one go finally. Mint in the box c.2000 Kimber Classic Royal. Original box, docs, vapor bag, etc. Original condition, unmodified, hardly a mark on it. Excellent frame/slide fit, very good barrel fit, nice trigger. Has been shot very little, ever. Factory bushing was not well fit, and it has a proper fitting replacement (stock bushing is in box, and one Kimber 8rd magazine). There is a protective film of grease on the gun so so the finish looks a little mottled in the photo, sorry.

Trades I'd be interest in are other 1911s or S&W revolvers, AR types, too. Given condition, etc., trade value is probably near $1000.

Colt Delta Elite (blued), SCG, O1911, etc.
    Dan Wessons
    ?

With AR prices starting to return to normal, time to get ready to buy one in a few months (I was going to buy an S&W M&P Sport at Christmas - well that didn't work out!). So this could be traded against something like that, though honestly I'd wait until prices return to sustainable levels to make a trade against an AR. Gun is in the Seattle area. Since the web attack, the forum pm system has not been working, so don't assume a pm gets to me. If you post a response, I'll check back periodically and we can email.

IMGP2254.jpg

IMGP2253.jpg

IMGP2255.jpg

IMGP2256.jpg

IMGP2257.jpg

IMGP2252.jpg

2. Gassyman

Gassyman Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Interested in a S&W 27-2? Immaculate condition. Pinned, recessed, TH, TT, and target sights and grips.

Dave

3. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

Could be - sent you a pm so let's talk that way -check in case you don't get a notification of it. I am not getting PM notices but will check.

4. Gassyman

Gassyman Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Same here, if i don't check I don't know if I have any notifications. Must be a glitch. I replied to your pm. Dave