JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This Kimber is in excellent condition. It comes with one 12 rd and 1 10 rd double stack magazine. Original hard case
2E807F8D-E89E-4903-898D-840EA572F0E4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a fully custom gen 4 G19 with a Gen5 slide on it with an RMR. Slide is cerakote silver, agency arms trigger, suppressor height trijicon sites, stippled grip. Its quite the piece. I have well over a grand into it but I could take off the RMR or we could figurer some other trade. I also have a G23 build with a Norsso Pirahana slide and RMR on it and a grey ghost lower with Timmey trigger. I was in the middle of building it but dont have a barrel or recoil spring yet. It has everything else. I recently had my kimber Pro carry stolen out of my car and i have a ton of 45 ammo so I need to replace the kimber. Im willing to work with ya and lean the trade to your side so you get a good deal and its worth your time. Let me know if you want photos. I also have a 450 bushmaster AR build and a 5.56 build im selling as well if you have more things to trade...

I have a fully custom gen 4 G19 with a Gen5 slide on it with an RMR. Slide is cerakote silver, agency arms trigger, suppressor height trijicon sites, stippled grip. Its quite the piece. I have well over a grand into it but I could take off the RMR or we could figurer some other trade. I also have a G23 build with a Norsso Pirahana slide and RMR on it and a grey ghost lower with Timmey trigger. I was in the middle of building it but dont have a barrel or recoil spring yet. It has everything else. I recently had my kimber Pro carry stolen out of my car and i have a ton of 45 ammo so I need to replace the kimber. Im willing to work with ya and lean the trade to your side so you get a good deal and its worth your time. Let me know if you want photos. I also have a 450 bushmaster AR build and a 5.56 build im selling as well if you have more things to trade...
No thanks

How about I just pay your $500.00 ask price. Barter would have been nice but I rather pay cash than pass on it. I am in North portland and will be free the next two days.
I sent you a message. If you are interested in buying it you'll need to reply. Transfer has to be done through an ffl.

Flakey, flakey…..
New Member, no profile feedback, wanting to trade this and that.
Talk cash, then ………
NOTHING.
All that should have been talked about via PM's anyway.
Why did you leave your Kimber in your car? That's illegal.
Sorry for the hijack,
I'm sure your pistol will take little time to sell.
Nice Kimber.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.