JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am moving to Alaska next year which is prompting me to sell a large collection of firearms, ammunition, and magazines. I will be listing more items over the next few days. Due to the size of the collection and limited amount of time I have, it is difficult to post pictures of everything. I will be happy to take a picture of whatever you request but please be seriously interested in purchasing the item before requesting a picture.

Email contact works best. My email address is [email protected] or ease of the transaction please MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE LOT NUMBER AND ACTUAL ITEM YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT WHEN CONTACTING. DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF ITEMS I AM SELLING YOU MUST BE SPECIFIC.

I accept USPS money order and discreet Paypal. Disclaimer: I will not accept payments via certified mail for less than $1,000. Had this happen today. I am not home when the post office delivers and the pick up location hours are extremely difficult for me to make so I used my only Saturday off this month and stood in line for an hour to pick up a money order.

Face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area are strongly preferred, however I can ship at buyers expense but please be advised due to my work schedule it may take a day or two for me to get it shipped out.

All firearms been stored in a climate controlled dehumidified safe. I am possibly open to reasonable offers and or quantity discounts. I have ammunition and magazines available for all in the appropriate forums in the EE.

The only trades I would be interested are:

-Benelli Super Nova Pump Tactical (or the H2O model)
-Glock 20 SF or OD Glock 20
-Modern large caliber double action revolver (44 mag or larger) - no junk

I am not interested in any other trades. Please do not ask.

1. Beretta 92FS, made in Italy, excellent condition, fired very little. Comes with original box and two mags. $500 - SOLD!

2. Colt Diamondback 4" blued in .38 Special. This gun is in 99% condition and very very nice. It has fired a total of 18 rounds it's entire life, serial number is D11073, which puts it at 1966, the first year of production. I do not have the original box. $1,000

ColtDiamondback-1.png

ColtDiamondback-2.png

ColtDiamondback-3.png

ColtDiamondback-4.png

ColtDiamondback-5.png

3. CZ-75B matte stainless, excellent condition, approx 150 rounds fired. Has CZ's version of night sites (glow in the dark sort of). Have original box and factory mags. Nice gun. $575

CZ75B-1.png

CZ75B-2.png

4. NIB Glock 19, OD green. Never even dry fired it, all original accessories and box. $650 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

5. Heritage 22 LR / 22 Magnum revolver, has a 7.5" barrel and a cylinder for 22 LR and 22 Magnum. Excellent condition, have original box, shoots great. $125 - SOLD

6. Kimber Stainless Target Series II in 10mm. Excellent condition, approx 650rnds fired, comes with Hogue grips in addition to factory grips, original box and all paperwork. $850 - SOLD

7. Ruger Blackhawk 10mm / .38-40 convertable. Pretty rare revolver and in mint mint mint condition, 12 rounds fired. Have both cylinders of course, original box in excellent condition and the bluing is perfect, 99%+. Hate to see it go. $600 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

8. Ruger Mark III Hunter, original box with all accessories, approx 350-400 rounds fired. 6.5" fluted barrel, gun is in great shape, but I much prefer a 22/45 so this has been a safe queen for 6 or 7 years. $425.00

RugerMarkIII-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.