JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. Does anyone by chance know if this store is still in business? Trying to call them and I can't find a good number. I am in Camas so can't easily drive by to see for myself. Thanks in advance.

Afaik they are still up and running. They do not sell new guns like they used to but have a ffl and buy and sell used arms. They mostly concentrate on reloading supplies, ammo, black powder and air guns. Ph # is (360) 724-3113.

Afaik they are still up and running. They do not sell new guns like they used to but have a ffl and buy and sell used arms. They mostly concentrate on reloading supplies, ammo, black powder and air guns. Ph # is (360) 724-3113.
Thanks. That's the listed number but doesn't seem to be set and asks me to be routed to a specific mailbox

New location, a little closer in, as I recall. They got jammed by the feds for poor paperwork and other allegations, but survived to tell the tale. Bought a ton from them in the 70s and 80s.

New location, a little closer in, as I recall. They got jammed by the feds for poor paperwork and other allegations, but survived to tell the tale. Bought a ton from them in the 70s and 80s.
Nope that was another Kesselring that opened up a place in Burlington called North sound firearms. He has since been bought out by the guy running the shooting range and ammo business in the same complex. The original Kesselring location towards Alger is where Donny Kesselring and Big Brad have been.operating. Brad operates Primal arms at the location and there # is (425) 320-6162. I haven't been up there in awhile but haven't heard about them closing shop either.

@bababoris Update I just called Brad on the Primal arms # above and talked to him. They are still in business and are having phone issues on the main Kesselring #. Call Primal and he can help you!

Nope that was another Kesselring that opened up a place in Burlington called North sound firearms. He has since been bought out by the guy running the shooting range and ammo business in the same complex. The original Kesselring location towards Alger is where Donny Kesselring and Big Brad have been.operating. Brad operates Primal arms at the location and there # is (425) 320-6162. I haven't been up there in awhile but haven't heard about them closing shop either.
Good. My contact goes back to Don when he worked the "old" store.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top