JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SAS lone hero who stormed Kenya hotel 'was out shopping as terrorists attacked'

A couple thoughts,
1- Having the right gear available.. always. I dreaded the thought of being in a confrontation with all my guns/ gear at home in the safe.

2- Speaking of right gear: terrorists w AKs and grenades, and my edc is a slim 9mm? Lol, anyone able to fit a SMG in a fanny pack yet?

3- SAS dude just showed Broward County Sheriffs Office, how it's done.

4- Yes its Africa, and 900 died in the Congo last month, but it is the dream of all terrorists to bring it to the US.
18D42CA8-547E-43A4-9602-2C0ABF8C0472.jpeg E6393E3F-5DDA-4C9D-9DA7-2D09BE387E6B.jpeg 09CFE158-4514-4BB4-A89D-9C7DF480903F.jpeg 2F161CD3-658A-4BBA-A00B-46644866C79B.jpeg

I am surprised...but thankful..that we haven't seen this type of attack here yet. I wonder for how much longer that will be true.
You're kidding right?

a few of the mass shootings, bombings, and vehicle manslaughter attacks we have had in the past few years were terrorist attacks.

remember 9-11? I certainly do... largest loss of life due to a terror attack we have had in our nation.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia

There you go. list of all "terrorist attacks" in the USA alone in the last decade+

it happens daily all over the world. We however have stopped letting terrorists into the country, and have far more armed and watchful citizens to help stop terrorist attacks. Most other countries don't allow their citizens to be armed and thus make them easy targets since terrorists, pirates, etc will encounter minimal to no resistance.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top