JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a KT Sub2K in 9mm that takes S&W 59 series mags,I'd like to do a FTF trade for a Sub2K in 40 cal that takes Glock mags.This gun is in excellent condition,and although I'm not sure if I can find the original 10 round mag,I do have 5-30rd S&W 59 series aftermarket mags with it.I do have the carbine style handguard on it,as well as the snap on buttstock extender,I'd like to keep these 2 pcs,but they can be swapped at the time we trade.I also do not have the original handguard at this time,but I believe they're the same on all the Sub2K guns,so swapping between the two guns shouldn't be a problem...

I'm the original owner of this gun,and it was new and complete when I got it,but I just moved into a new house about 6 months ago,so there are a LOT of boxes in my garage.That is certainly where all the parts are I can't find,but I really don't have the time to look right now.Whoever trades with me will get the original parts when I find them,that just may not be in the very near future...

Bottom line is,I don't shoot 9mm very much,definitely not enough to buy bulk ammo for one gun.I do shoot a lot of 40,so it makes sense that I trade for a caliber I buy a lot of...

I'd expect whoever I trade with to have a reasonably similar supply of mags to go with the 40 cal Sub2K...Thanks for looking...