JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Keltec is not for me but someone might be interested.

At sportsman's guide, use code "ultimate 20" free shipping for club members and possibly for anyone not sure.

$379- $20 (ultimate20 code) = $359

- Manufacturer rebate of $100

= $259

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great price but have to add my .02 on Sportsman's Guide because they are terrible. I would find another vender and use the manufacturer rebate.

Great price but have to add my .02 on Sportsman's Guide because they are terrible. I would find another vender and use the manufacturer rebate.
Interesting. I've never had an issue with them and ordered countless times. One time I bought an airgun and wasn't happy with the accuracy and they refunded it with no questions asked. I've had nothing but excellent luck and service from them.

Sportsmansguide bubblegumed me pretty good one time.

For some reason I had the foresight to order ammo before things with the plandemic and ammo prices skyrocketing.

They cancelled my order and then raised the prices. They also erased my purchase history from around 2013 when I started dealing with them, to that ammo purchase. So I had no proof.

I emailed customer service and they didn't do bubblegum for me.

Sportsmansguide bubblegumed me pretty good one time.

For some reason I had the foresight to order ammo before things with the plandemic and ammo prices skyrocketing.

They cancelled my order and then raised the prices. They also erased my purchase history from around 2013 when I started dealing with them, to that ammo purchase. So I had no proof.

I emailed customer service and they didn't do bubblegum for me.
That's their SOP, screw the customers. Especially non-members. Ever since Obama ammo crunch, before that they were good prices and decent stuff, surplus, surplus ammo, 7.62x54r $89 for a 1000rd case, Ak kits for $250. After the gouging durin Obama they have never got a dollar of my money.
Back then I was a member got their catalogs regularly and ordered tons from them. It's just not worth it now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top