JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Keltec Pf9 for sale or trade. The Pf9 has an extra magazine (total of two, a $20 value) and the box. I'm the second owner, got it from a forum member. At most, 500 rounds through it. Blued finish. Looks great. No problems with it, I just need something a little smaller for pocket carry or a Glock 17 to go with my Sub2000. I'm in Portland, but travel as far as Bend and Eugene for work on occassion. $270 with driver's license and bill of sale. This plus some cash for a Glock 17 or a Bodyguard 380. Can email pics if key, but it looks like this one:

Kel-Tec KTPF9HC KEL PF-9 Pistol HD Chr/Blk 9mm

Last Edited:
Unionguy I tries to send you a pm about the S&W bodygaurd however the system told me your pm's were full. So, I am out of those and they are getting hard to come by. I do have a sanding order in, however I have not received any for a month or so. I can let you know when I get one in. Is there another weapon you might be interested in?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.