JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new kel tek gen 2. Bought it about 3 months ago new and decided I like the ar9 platform better.has had around 200 rounds thru it and functions great.have a sight mark red/green dot sight on it,also laser/light combo.have a charging handle sleeve and tube sleeve that I haven't put on yet.500 bucks takes it all.incoild remove the laser and sight of your not interested in it and sell for 450.may also do partial trade for reloading projectiles in 380,9mm,223,45 acp or 357.doesnt include light or the sight . IMG_1254.JPG

Last Edited:
I have a like new kel tek gen 2. Bought it about 3 months ago new and decided I like the ar9 platform better.has had around 200 rounds thru it and functions great.have a sight mark red/green dot sight on it,also laser/light combo.have a charging handle sleeve and tube sleeve that I haven't put on yet.500 bucks takes it all.incoild remove the laser and sight of your not interested in it and sell for 450.may also do partial trade for reloading projectiles in 380,9mm,223,45 acp or 357.doesnt include light or the sight .View attachment 380179

Trade you ar15 in 223/5.56

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.