JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**UPDATE - I FINALLY HEARD BACK FROM KEL TEC, SO I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND SHIP IT BACK FOR REPAIRS AND PUT IT BACK UP FOR SALE WHEN IT'S CONFIRMED FIXED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE. **

I've got a G19 sub 2000 that I've been waffling about selling for a while. I've had some recurring FTE issues with it and I'm waiting for their customer service to get back to me, but I'm told their wait times are 2-3 months for repairs right now. I've had it in once and they polished the ramp and replaced the extractor, but the issue continued. It might be the 115gr rounds I've been using, I just don't know. Sometimes I can get 10 rounds off without a problem, sometimes it's more like 4 rounds. It's as though the extractor is short stroking the empty round. I've got less than 200 rounds through it total, bought new from The Gun Broker in Portland in March of 2012.

I know how people like to tinker with these things, so if you're inclined you can have it for hundreds less than others that are on the market right now. Includes original box and docs and the factory 10 round mag that came with it as well as one factory Glock 33 rounder.

FTF in Portland metro only, bill of sale with Oregon CHL and DL.