JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a near new Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 that takes Glock 17 mags in 9mm. Love this gun, in no rush to get rid of but just seeing whats out there for trade/ trade plus or minus cash. Has only about a box of ammo through it. Would come in the original box just like the day I bought it. Would consider a Model 70 deer rifle in 308 with a wood stock, along with a few other rifles. Let me know what you've got. Trades only for now.
sub2000mk2_left_0247hires-min.jpg 2d1ad8h.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a near new Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 that takes Glock 17 mags in 9mm. Love this gun, in no rush to get rid of but just seeing whats out there for trade/ trade plus or minus cash. Has only about a box of ammo through it. Would come in the original box just like the day I bought it. Would consider a Model 70 deer rifle in 308 with a wood stock, along with a few other rifles. Let me know what you've got. Trades only for now.
View attachment 322853 View attachment 322850
Would you be interested in a Remington 700 in 7mm mag?

Don't mean to dump on the thread, but for those looking to buy one, @LuckySG can take care of you.

Would you be interested in a Remington 700 in 7mm mag?

Alright, that's cool I totally understand.

Would a Marlin Model 9 be of any interest?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.