JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$215
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Great condition Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Gen 2 with Glock 17 grip size. Maybe 150 rounds of use total, probably less (its been awhile since I touched this rifle). Only noticeable sign of use is on one of the m-lok slots which I mounted a red-dot on. Comes with one Magpul 17 rd Glock PMAG, one ETS 31 rd Glock mag, a bolt tube cover and a 45 degree mount which allows an offset red dot without preventing the gun from folding.

Meet at buyer's FFL in Vancouver or North Portland, buyer pays FFL transfer fee.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ha, I know what you mean. The problem with this rifle is there are so many good accessories from mcarbo that I am tempted to buy for it, but then I have to admit that I haven't used this rifle frequently and need to get rid of the temptation to upgrade it.

Great condition Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Gen 2 with Glock 17 grip size. Maybe 150 rounds of use total, probably less (its been awhile since I touched this rifle). Only noticeable sign of use is on one of the m-lok slots which I mounted a red-dot on. Comes with one Magpul 17 rd Glock PMAG, one ETS 31 rd Glock mag, a bolt tube cover and a 45 degree mount which allows an offset red dot without preventing the gun from folding.

Meet at buyer's FFL in Vancouver or North Portland, buyer pays FFL transfer fee.

View attachment 628370 View attachment 628371
I

View attachment 628370 View attachment 628371
I'll take it if it hasn't gone already. In N PDX and can meet here or Vancouver. Let me know, thx.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.