JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got a nice Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 that I am wanting to sell. Never has been fired other than Kel-Tec test firing before shipping. Bought it because of its compact size. And my Dealer sort of talked me into it like most salesmen do. Most of my fire arms are 9mm and this would fit right in. But having second thoughts, it needs to go. Its the Glock 17 mag format. All stock, no mods. It comes with 3 extra 17 rd mags. Made in the USA. $425.OO and buyer pays back ground check and if out of state, pays shipping fees to their FFL. I live at the Coast but can meet in the Tigard, Portland, Salem areas. IMG_0184 (Edited).JPG IMG_0185 (Edited).JPG

Last Edited:
I absolutely love mine. I might be interested in a second. You should take it out and shoot it, you may consider not selling it after that.

Go to the Kel-Tec weapons website. They have the recall posted and list of serial numbers with barrels involved with the recall.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.