JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The magazines are very hard to find, and they go for at least $35 each. The ammo is going for about $15 per 50, so that is $60. That puts the extra stuff at a minimum of $130. $750 minus the $130 means he is asking $620 for the stock pistol. I finally found a used one for $575 and had to drive 180 miles round trip and I was glad to do so.

A blast to shoot, most fun I have had with a pistol in a long time. And, yes, they are scarce, and, yes, you will pay way more than MSRP - that is the price of the ticket for this ride.

I asked close to the same when I was lucky enough to find one new behind the counter recently and this price is in line with 22 mag being impossible to find and the PMR 30 being even harder to find with 3 year wait lists. People get 900 for them when they post them on sites willing to ship. This grey model I have not seen but I did a lot of research and that was less than a month ago. This is much cheaper with the ammo than the regular going rate of this gun unless you want to get on a waiting list and maybe see it in the next 2 years.

The magazines are very hard to find, and they go for at least $35 each. The ammo is going for about $15 per 50, so that is $60. That puts the extra stuff at a minimum of $130. $750 minus the $130 means he is asking $620 for the stock pistol. I finally found a used one for $575 and had to drive 180 miles round trip and I was glad to do so.

A blast to shoot, most fun I have had with a pistol in a long time. And, yes, they are scarce, and, yes, you will pay way more than MSRP - that is the price of the ticket for this ride.

Then it must be a heck of a ride if people are willing to pay more than MSRP.

Last Edited:
It is....30 rounds of 22 magnum in the gun and the fireball that it spits is a great ride. The only other option for a semi auto 22 mag I know if is a AMT automag that is about 20 years old and they run some serious money and they only hold 10 rounds

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.