JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my brothers PF9 for him. It is in good used condition, It comes with Kel-tec steel guide rod and original factory guide rod. Comes with one magazine, extras available with purchase of PF9 at $25 each or separate for $35 each. I don't know the round count, but I can ask if someone is interested. I have the PF9 and will need to see OR ID and sign bill of sale for personal records only. Pic below

He is in no hurry to sell or trade. Ftf in Gresham at or near the Gresham Fred Meyer.

$325 OBO or Trade for Rugers SR22, SP101 4inch (22LR/possible 357), Blackhawk convertable (357/9mm), Marlin Lever Action 22, 795, 70 (papoose), X7 (223) bolt, Lever action 1894c (357) or other lever action, and 5.56/223 bolt action.

And extra mags $35 each

20130514_215738_zpsac3c104c.jpg View attachment 140623

Have a taurus TCP .380 I can trade toward this and throw in a bit extra cash... Or if he is flexible on price message me and maybe we can do something.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.