JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a Kel-Tec PF9 for trade. It's been carried more than shot. The bluing on the slide is a little worn but the internals have minimal wear. I'll post pictures soon, although who knows if you'll be able to see anything from them. :p

I have two factory magazines for it and two nylon IWB holsters. I'll throw in 15 rounds of GoldDot 124 grain to get you started. I also have the original box. I can probably find the manual around here somewhere or you can print it off Kel-Tec's website.

I'm looking for a snub nose .357 revolver with a professionally bobbed/shrouded hammer/no hammer at all. For the right deal, I'd take a .38 Special but it must be +P rated. I don't mind a little carry wear but the gun needs to be in good shape and 100% functional.

I'm most interested in a S&W J-Frame or a Taurus but I'd be open to other offers. I can include a small amount of cash or ammo to even anything out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.