JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Kel Tec P11 in 9mm. I bought it for the wife to carry, but she shot it once and hates the trigger, and I must've trained her right, cause she wants a Glock like me :D..... But, I told her if she wants a Glock we need to sell this Kel Tec first, so help out a ginger get her first Glock :D :D :D... So literally guys this has 1 round through it. Just enough to call it used. Other than the one shot, it has sat in the back of my safe for the last 3 months. It is the blued version. Asking price is $250 FTF in the Stanwood area preferred. Willt ravel south to Everett, or maye even farther south for additional gas funds. It will come with the orignial tuperware tub, 1 mag, manual, and Kel Tec trigger lock. Pistol will be listed on multipe forums and sold to the first I'll take it in thread or in a PM. I'm sure my wife will be thankful of whoever buys this :D.

gXZTP.jpg
pe05e.jpg
0rl9q.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.