JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i have a keggerator set up that i no longer want so i'm looking to trade it for something cool. It's made of a little laying freezer/fridge, measures about 3ft wide x 3ft tall, and can hold two 5 gallon kegs. It has a single spout tower, a dual gauge regulator, all the hoses, and a 20lb CO2 tank. I also have a coors light handle and budlight handle, but the nicest handle that i keep on it is a rogue dead guy ale handle. The rogue handle alone was near $70 and the CO2 tank was not cheap either.... Easily a $300 dollar set up. I'm interested in trading for guns or ammo. Ammo i'm interested in is 9mm or 7.62x39. I will consider all offers for cool guy things. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me at 5415705493 for a quick response. Cash price: $200

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0244 (1).jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top