JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a simple kayak like these. I'm not planning on taking any real rapids. I just need something for a fishing trip this summer. I have cash and guns/gun stuff I could trade.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks.

OldTownKayakDirigo-106-2.JPG

I have a water skeeter personal pontoon boat with an anchor mount if your interested. Oars and oarlocks are included as well as some bags that velcro in for your fishin gear.

because no one seems like they have one, Costco has a decent one with paddle, roof top pads and straps and I think a skirt. $315, cant beat that

The Costo kayaks are Equinox, made in Canada. They come with everything, but the skirt - that's $50.00 and you order it separate. Doubt you'll find a better deal than the Equinox's. They're new technology hull design... You can check out their website, but they're only available at Costco.

Hey, thumbs up to that costco kayak. We have three and they really are the best you can get for your money. They have waterproof compartments and their seats are about 2 million times better than anything in that price range. Also, the bottoms are little bit flatter which allows you to not tip so much when you lean. The costco here in Salem had one today but you should hurry as they sell out in a couple weeks every year. We bought 3 over the last 3 years and had to drive out of town each time as we waited too long.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.