Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kayak

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by MarkSBG, Apr 18, 2010.

1. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a simple kayak like these. I'm not planning on taking any real rapids. I just need something for a fishing trip this summer. I have cash and guns/gun stuff I could trade.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks.

OldTownKayakDirigo-106-2.JPG

2. crazytimme

crazytimme Tacoma area Member

because no one seems like they have one, Costco has a decent one with paddle, roof top pads and straps and I think a skirt. $315, cant beat that

3. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Thanks Crazy, I'll have to check that out...

4. djmc

djmc Portland New Member

I have a water skeeter personal pontoon boat with an anchor mount if your interested. Oars and oarlocks are included as well as some bags that velcro in for your fishin gear.

5. oldironsides

oldironsides Lakewood WA Member

i have a kayak for sale, let me know if you are still interested.

6. oldironsides

oldironsides Lakewood WA Member

guess i am kind of far away, but if you want to buy or trade for my kayak, and just happen to be up coming up this way let me know

7. Redstick

Redstick WA Member

The Costo kayaks are Equinox, made in Canada. They come with everything, but the skirt - that's $50.00 and you order it separate. Doubt you'll find a better deal than the Equinox's. They're new technology hull design... You can check out their website, but they're only available at Costco.

8. jdogg

jdogg the always depressing Salem Active Member

Hey, thumbs up to that costco kayak. We have three and they really are the best you can get for your money. They have waterproof compartments and their seats are about 2 million times better than anything in that price range. Also, the bottoms are little bit flatter which allows you to not tip so much when you lean. The costco here in Salem had one today but you should hurry as they sell out in a couple weeks every year. We bought 3 over the last 3 years and had to drive out of town each time as we waited too long.