JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsman's Warehouse here in PDX on SE 82nd was carrying that Century C-39v2. But I don't think it had the scope rail on the left side of the receiver? They also carried a Century WASR. This was last summer though, Aug-Sep I think. I ordered a Petronov Arms AK that was from a Polish parts kit from Atlantic in late Oct.

American made AK's are a hit or miss rifle. Do ton of research before you buy one. From what I've read on reviews, IO rifles are bad, possibly even dangerous. Century RAS 47 luck of the draw on quality, seem to wear down quickly. DDI are the only ones that seem to get consistently good reviews.

No, I am not talking about the ones built up from parts and sold, I am talking about the ones built at Kalashnikov down In Alabama, or Georgia at their new factory in the US.

I did see some listed at KGC but they were all listed as sold out.

Haven't seen any in the wild, personally I would never buy a gun from a company owned by the Russian government and it's thug dictator.

Eh most of that's overblown media narrative... I'd buy one without worry if the product is good. In fact, I'm waiting on their 9mm carbine.

They're not out and about yet. I think I read the end of this year... Those of you comparing WASRs and Century Arms AKs to a Kalashnikov, probably know more about making clocks by hand than you do about AK rifles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top