Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Kalashnikov video

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by IronMonster, Mar 16, 2015.

1. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

Its propaganda, But its effective! Im sold!

F2CMaDMaXX and 308 like this.
  2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

If you own an AR, you have to own an AK to appreciate either. I HATED the M16/M4 design.. Then I purchased an AR.. Shot with it a few times.. Im accurate with an AK first off.. But when I saw what exactly the AR could do and its modularity I was sold.

AKs still have a very large place in my heart and always will. :) you should see the AK stamped steel magazine video.. They make it look easy.. Yet we cant seem to accomplish its art here in the states.

Benny503 and 308 like this.
  3. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

Joseph Goebbels would be proud, then the soldiers held the rifle and the other dude used it as a step to get over the wall I was sold.

4. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

Joseph Goebbels would be proud, then the soldiers held the rifle and the other dude used it as a step to get over the wall I was sold.

5. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

The AK concept is remarkable, in that the different components are all made equally crappy, more or less. The flexible receiver is no better than it needs to be to match the accuracy of that limp noodle of a barrel, or those ludicrous sights, or that awful steel-cased ammo. It all adds up to something that is predictably mediocre, meaning it's always going to deliver, in rain or sand or in the hands of any drunk monkey. I'm impressed, frankly, that the thing is so fearful a weapon, even today.

IronMonster and jluck like this.
  6. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

When I go to the range I bring out my AR 300 BO, if I ever can have only one gun than I will take my AK.

7. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

19acnh9paz1qvjpg.jpg

8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I always thought that style of hat was goofy...

U201491 likes this.