JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all!

Glad to see the classifieds still going strong even with this whole 114 mess. Hope everyone is well!!

Got a Kalashnikov USA KP9 here that could use a new home (for trade), got this from another member here and to be quite honest...just bored with it. Functions fine, shot a handful of rounds through it and pretty much just threw it (not really) into the safe to where it sits to this day.

Pistol is outfitted with a SB Tactical Brace, ALG AK Trigger, Zenitco Charging handle and EOTech 512. Also comes with ten (10) thirty rounders. Trade wise, let me know what you got! Open to pretty much anything other than odd caliber rifles/pistols...worst I can say is no. I am open to traveling reasonable distance to conduct the transaction (I can't think of a place that is doing transfers at the moment so if you could assist that would be great!)

Just a heads up, PLEASE leave your phone number in the message if possible for a faster response as (I do sincerely apologize to the people I have not responded to in my past ads :(). Fee wise: you pay for the kp9 and I pay for whatever firearm that is being traded.

IMG_0431.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service