JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello, I have my almost new Concern Kalashnikov side-by-side Baikal mp43 12 gauge shotgun for sale.

I've shot maybe 50 rounds through it and it has functioned flawlessly. It's a great looking gun, pretty rare, and fun to shoot.

It is a coach style shotgun, 20" barrel, 3 inch chamber, dual triggers and a wood stock. It comes with a gun-sleeve and a few boxes of old, but so far good, ammo. I'm selling it because I don't get it out enough to justify selling it.

They sell for around $320 new, and that's without shipping, transfer fee or background check. I'm selling mine for $200.

Let me know if you would like to see it. I'm only selling to people with a current concealed carry license, or those who want to meet at my usual gun shop (U.S. Guns on Barbur Blvd, Portland) and pay for the transfer ($25 I think) and background check. I can come to your place for the transfer if you like, or we can meet elsewhere. Not looking for trades of any kind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.