JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those of you with Kahrs, on the Kahr website hey have trijicon Front sights for Kahrs without a dovetailed front sight (i.e. the CW and Cm series) for $30.00 plus shipping and handling. I ordered the front sight for $36.00 shipped! Including the instructions to remove the original sight and replace it with the trijicon. They are stamped with "09" on them. I bet that was when they were made but for a 12 year life on the lamp I think it's a steal of a deal. It is installed in just a few minutes. Great upgrade for a great price.

Any updates? I have read quite a few reports of the sight coming loose. Over on Kahrtalk.com.
It is a great deal to get a metal front sight on my CM9.

Also did it change your point of impact?

I also read that sight could be melted loose if shot for long sessions and letting the slide really heat up.
The trijicon site installed easy and glows nicely. The only thing that has changed from the original is it is a metal sight that glows green. Point of impact is the same. It seems to be real sturdy on the slide due to the loctite and set screw used to hold it too the slide. Couldn't be happier with my 36 dollar purchase.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top