JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have a Kahr PM45 up for sale today. This pistol is chambered in 45ACP, but in a nice, small package that is perfect for concealed carry.

This pistol has been shot plenty, but it's in great shape and the bore looks goo. I have not shot it much, but it functions great with Blazer and Blazer Brass. This is the high-end Kahr .45, so it features Polygonal rifling, and nice smooth machined contours. Kahr pistols are known for being reliable and easy to shoot, and this gun is good to go. It comes with one magazine and no case (how I received it).

The only thing that is worth noting is that this pistol does not like standard Remington UMC bulk ammo. As I said, it shot well with Blazer, and I have not experimented with a wide range of ammo.

I will need a bill of sale with your information to do the sale. If you have a CHL, I would like to see it (I will show mine as well). In the event, you are not an Oregon resident, an FFL transfer will need to be done. All laws will be obeyed.

$380 FTF in Newberg/Sherwood/Tualatin area. Price is firm.

KahrPM45-00_zpsc8de85f9.jpg KahrPM45-01_zps9fc31064.jpg KahrPM45-02_zpsbd1d5366.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.