JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending funds.

Hate to let this one go. My beautiful little PM40. I took it through the recommended 500 round break-in and then it was sent back to the factory to have the ramp polished, and has not been fired since. So it is ready to go. Included are one extra factory short mag ($40), one extra extended mag ($44), a belt holster, an Uncle Mike's holster with pouch for extra mag, a bore snake, and a belt pack with built in holster that will carry the firearm and extra mags etc. Also, you can have the 25 rounds of Federal personal protection ammo loaded in the mags.

Sorry, guys. I just remembered that I did take it out on Thanks Giving, and fired almost a box of 50 through it after the ramp was polished. Shot great, absolutely no issues. It had been sent in because the plastic on two mags had broken when I shot it at elk camp last year, and they wanted to take a look at it and make sure it wasn't the gun that caused it (it was below freezing out that day). Anyway, they went all through it and polished the ramp and said it was good to go.

Asking $720 for everything.

FTF only, if from outside Oregon you will need to go through an FFL, and I will need to see a valid drivers license.

DSC03324.jpg
DSC03326.jpg
DSC03328.jpg