JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am putting on the chopping block my Kahr Mk9. This is a nice little stainless steel subcompact 9mm made by Kahr. I have the night sight equipped version, model M9093N. I bought this second hand about 6 months ago, so the exact round count is unknown, but I can tell you that when I got it, it wasn't even broken in yet, and has only been fully broken in during my last range trip a few weeks ago. Great little gun, but just not right for me, so I am putting it up for sale.
The gun comes with the original box and lock, all of the paperwork, and 4 magazines: 2 flush fitting six rounders, and 2 seven rounders that protrude from the grip. If you happen to be left handed and use a Comp-Tac minotaur holster, I have a holster body for the Mk9 I will throw in for free as well.

MK9 has been traded, thanks to all for the interest.

I am located in north Seattle near Ravenna Park. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

Last Edited: