JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey there I have a KAHR K9 that has had work done to it by Teddy Jacobson from Actions by T. He has been mentioned in around 30+ firearm magazines cause of the quality of his work. Below is a list of stuff done to the pistol.

*Barrel throated/ramp polished for reliability
*Action smoothed
*trigger is the kicker, the length of pull is about 2/3 of my K9 Elite, and the reset is at the same place, the pull probably about 5-1/2 to 6lbs and SMOOOOOTH (my Elite is right at 7lbs, and this is noticeably lighter)
*Teddy's signature "T" emblem is just forward the ejection port on the right side of the slide.
*Sights were replaced with XS Nightsights (lollipop-style) dated 2006, so they're bright and fresh
*Barrel hood was polished & jewelled
*muzzle crowned and polished

It's got a couple of superficial marks on the finish and some wear on the portion of the slide that protrudes from the dust cover. This is a serious, bet-your-life, everyday carry pistol, is +P+ rated and meant to be there when you need it.

$800/OBO, To pay for the gun and the gunsmith work done to this gun you would be in around $1300 easy. FTF in Snohomish County..... Comes w/box, papers & 2 mags. Open to trades/trades plus cash, Most interested in a nice revolver or a nice Auto Handgun. Any offers you have as long as they are reasonable will be considered.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.