JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**Sold,finally**Kahr CW40 .40S&W, new, a gift for my wife, she shot 1 mag thru it and said she wanted a 9 instead, so I bought her a CW9, and she loves it.
This is a perfect little carry gun, has 2 6 rd mags, box and manual and nitesiter night sights. $400.
The 2 guns I want are a Kahr P380 or a Beretta PX4 Storm in .45ACP.

I have a question,I am not sure how this works, am I suppose to leave negative feedback if someone promises to buy and then backs out the next day? Thanks for the help guys.

I suppose it would depend on how they handled it. If you were supposed to meet them somewhere and they pulled a no-show without contacting you at all I could see it. If you had agreed on a price and when you met them they had brought less and they still tried to talk you down I could see it. If they had a change in plans and had a valid reason, and they let you know in plenty of time I would just figure it wasn't meant to be. I guess it just comes down to how respectful they are of your situation also. I suppose that if someone told me they wanted it, and a meeting were set up I would not respond to any other replies until it was a done deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.