JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Kahr CM9. Comes with the factory box, paperwork and 6 round magazine. Also adding in an RKBA Leather IWB holster that I bought for it. If you're looking for a carry gun that you won't notice after after a full day of riding around on your belt (or in your pocket) then this setup is for you.

I'm the original owner of this gun and it has had exactly 90 rounds of factory Remington 124gr 9mm through it, all of which has been completely malfunction free. I know Kahr's are supposed to have a 200 round break-in period but I never had any issues with this one.

Price is $350 FTF. I'm in the Portland area but will meet up as far south as Salem on weekends. Not looking for any trades at this time....cash sale only.

If interested please email [email protected] You can PM me here but my work blocks this site so to ensure I get it email me as well.

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg