JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an almost new Kahr CM9 I'm thinking of trading. My wife has a hard time racking the slide and I'm looking to trade to find something easier for her to use . Only 100 rounds down the pipe (not even broke in yet)

My trade
Kahr CM9
Box and contents
2 flush fit mags
Belt slide iwb holster

Ammo for ammo

Trades-
Revolver in 357 38 carry model (would love if it had a set of laser grips but not a must)
Semi auto's - in 9mm or 45 preferred. Sub compacts

Or?

(No rifles, shotguns, tv's or laptops etc)
Also not for sale

:f2f local trade, OR DL, legal to own, CHL a +

Last Edited:
Love the cm9 but definately agree the slide is a bear to rack. Especially for smaller framed shooters.

I don't know your wife's preferred method of carry, but can't speak highly enough of the M&P 9c and Ruger SR9c. Both seem to be a favorite of the female shooter both new and experienced that I know. The shield is a fantastic option as well but definately more difficult to find. I have nothing to offer in trade, just speaking from the perspective of someone who has gone through many firearms for the wife before finding the "one".

Had family stuff going on. Sorry to those who I was speaking with before. So back at it......bump

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.