JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_1960.JPG IMG_1959.JPG I have a k5 blazer up for sale . '73 frame, '78 body, kingpin Dana 60 front COMPLETELY rebuilt(all new bearings, seals, Spicer u-joints, Warn premium hubs, brake rotors, pads and calipers and lock right locker. 4.10 gears) New Crossover steering with track bar, new gear box and high steer ready.(has both high steer arms and tierod, need to modify to install) Rear axle is a 14 bolt with Detroit locker and also have brackets and rotors for rear disc swap. just need calipers and pads. has low mile 402 big block with late model heads, 4 barrel edelbrock carb and intake, Mallory HEI dist., long tube headers and 3in dual exhaust with flowmasters. Also comes with all parts for TBI injection swap minus the prom. Built th350 with case savers, added clutches, 700r4 sprag, low stall converter and other upgraded parts, SHIFTS GREAT!Has ORD 203/205 doubler for selectable 2 to 1 or 4 to 1 gear reduction and new rebuilt drivlines. Also has custom bumpers with warn 8274 winch in front and custom suspension with 52in springs in front, 56in springs in rear and ORD shackle flip brackets in rear (6 to 7 in lift overall) Flexes like crazy! Front axle is forward 2.5 in and rear is back 3.5 in. Front spring hangers allow for adjustable axle location, allowing you to move the axle forward or back in .5in increments. I installed onboard air with a York compressor with under hood tank (You can run an impact off it!) Has new Painless wiring harness through out vehicle and nice bedliner job inside and on the top. Has 5 39.5/18 boggers at 85 to 90%. I have lots of new and extra parts for this K5 and have clean title in hand. It has a few minor things that it could use to be 100% but this isn't a show queen, it's a purpose built rig. 360-989- 4456 Thanks, Brian. Please no low balling, I have lots of cash and time into this rig!:)

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top