Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Just wandered in

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FG1, Nov 10, 2010.

1. FG1

FG1 Up on a hill in Southern Oregon New Member

Howdy all from Southern Oregon ! Just found the site wanderin around internet .
    I like to shoot most all types of guns and cast bullets, reload and build guns . Been doing it quite a while and still at it .

2. dan10mmman

dan10mmman puget sound Member

Greeeings and welcome to the forum. lots of great people and looks like now there is one more. So whats your favorite cartridge? My first love was the 41mag.

3. FG1

If I just have to choose it would be 30-06 in rifle ,45ACP in pistol and 44mag in wheelgun .

Current love affair is with a 500 S&W Im casting bullets for . Dont take long to empty the pot !

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

So for .45ACP are you a 1911 guy?

5. FG1

Yep , I do like my 1911's . Even the little Colt Defender 45 surprised me how well it shoots as small as it is !

6. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Me too. I have tried different semi-auto pistols, but I keep going back to the 1911. Currently have a Colt GoldCup and a DW CBOB. Trying to put the pennies together to get an Ed Brown built the way I want it.

7. FG1

I swapped awhile back and come up with a Essex frame lower and Rand upper with beavertail grip . Shoots real nice . Already throated and will shoot my cast loads real good .