JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, my Name is (expunged) and I am a gun-aholic..
Its been 3 months with out one shot fired. Not a one.
Temptation is with me all the time when I drive past a range or see and empty embankment in the wilderness.
Please help!

Ok ok, all joking aside, it has been a while and that is part of what brings me here. Since I moved to the Portland area about 4 years ago, I have not found other gun nuts that I interact with on a regular basis.

So since I have little knowledge of the local area when it comes to all things that go "BOOM". I figured I would look around and see if there was a forum for the region. TA _DA! I found this sight!

A little about me as it were (can you tell I have been on far too many dating sights for FAR too long?)
I used to do 600yrd match when I was 18, started building the rifle for it when I was 16(ish)
Had to hand load the 6.5x284 (40 degree shoulder) and form the brass when I was 15 (uncles rifled used it, fell in love with that round, subsequently I adopted it for mine)
Moved on to handguns at 21 and low and behold.... I am NOT that good! But I did start to tinker with a new aspect of gunsmithing, pistols and revolvers (a LOT of S&W revolvers)
Eyes went to pot (near sighted) when I was 23 and just been bumming around punching holes in paper for the ****'s and giggles ever since.

Now weaponless (well till this December when I go back east and get the rest of my stuff), I need to know what shops in the region are good and more importantly... who's got the lowest FFL transfer fees.
Where ever you see this profile name, you are still talking to me (if you see it on another board)

Good to meet you all gents! (and ladys?)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top