JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I picked up this jts ak style shot gun in a trade. It's brand new in the box. Just not something I think I will be in to. Looking for a 9mm or 45 pistol or a 308 rifle. May be interested in something else cool. Feel free to pm me an offer. Meet at a cut above pawn for the transfer!

608879E6-075F-42C1-A5A7-39D1EC6784BF.png C4BB65F3-20BD-4A05-B235-79EC0A12542E.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Walther CREED 9mm and some JHP ammo I could throw in. I also have a Greatlakes Arms AR15 in desert tan. Bunch of mags (ETS coupler, hexmag gen 2, and some aluminum. All 30 rounders 18 all together.)

Hey Jeremy, I am interested in both! Can you send me a picture of them and I'll pick one to trade you for! What is included with the Walter? What's included with the AR?

Would you be able to meet at a cut above pawn for the transfer?

The Walther is completely stock. It is a discontinued 9x19 9mm firearm they made on the budget side. No bells and whistles on her but she is super dependable. Over a thousand rounds in it and not 1 jam or hickup. It comes with 4 16 round magazines I will throw in a couple hundred JHP 9mm defense rounds in.
The AR15 comes with all the mags (18), a magazine holder box with slots to place mags. I will take pics for you. I can certainly meet at a cut above. I will post pics on here tomorrow morning if I don't get to it tonight.

Very cool! They both sound great. Yep, send me a picture of them when you get a chance.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.