JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
JST law enforcement leather products. These come from Southern California, made
for law enforcement back in the days of "Chips" and when quality was a standard.
There are two full duffel bags of product with anything from holsters, flashlight holders, handcuff holders, key holders, mace holders, belts and so on….
Included is the original sales folder with CDs, I don't know what is on them, patterns or prices?
I came across these from the original Owner of JST and this was some of his back stock. All of the items are high quality, Beretta 92 was the choice carry at the time.

Around 100 pieces of quality leather

Open to trades. Please DM me any offers to keep the thread clean. I would prefer a local deal. Thank you.

0C11EB01-1271-41D4-AAA7-0BC4AF59035E.jpeg F8AF81FE-2BBF-40A4-BA64-27604ABACCE1.jpeg 2FFDF8F4-2EBB-47A6-AB36-3D6F020DAF20.jpeg 4F0FEE75-A729-4722-9A70-2FD46DBDA78E.jpeg 132F39A4-FDE4-418D-BF07-CC8CEC288EAF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top