JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article:
"Her brother is a veteran living on disability and didn't have Department of Veterans Affairs' approval to call an ambulance, she said. He also couldn't afford a taxi to a hospital, she said".

So if I need an ambulance, I need approval from the VA before I call for one? How the heck am I supposed to get emergency care if I need permission to get a ride for the emergency care?
Veterans do not deserve the Red Tape that hampers our care.

Their food SUCKS?! WTH is WRONG with you, man?! o_O

:s0124:

;)

Jimmy Johns sandwiches suck more than Stormy Daniels and Jenna Jameson combined. Lackluster bread, typical cold cuts, no cheddar cheese, typical shredded lettuce... its worse than Subway. My favorite chain sub shop is Big Town Hero, but theres a handful of mom & pop sammich shops I prefer when I can. Hell, the Aloha Thriftway makes a sandwhich waaaay better with better meats, for the same price, and Thriftway offers sour dough.

Jimmy Johns sandwiches suck more than Stormy Daniels and Jenna Jameson combined. Lackluster bread, typical cold cuts, no cheddar cheese, typical shredded lettuce... its worse than Subway. My favorite chain sub shop is Big Town Hero, but theres a handful of mom & pop sammich shops I prefer when I can. Hell, the Aloha Thriftway makes a sandwhich waaaay better with better meats, for the same price, and Thriftway offers sour dough.
+1 on big town. i also like firehouse subs.

I like Subway, but their getting cheap.

I had a terrible sub at firehouse subs one time and swore to never go back.
It's has been the only time I've ever requested my money back. And I didn't notice until I got it home, and I drove all the way back to made them give me my money back.

And I NEVER do that with food, even if they give me the wrong food or don't make it right I just eat it.
But that pizzed me off so much for some reason.

Jimmie John's makes anemic overpriced sandwiches. $15 dollars for a XL sub. No freaking way. Good on this employee. Why are our Vets still dealing with this garbage???

This is what makes the world operate at a peaceful pace.
What a stand up wonderful person. I would feel comfortable saying most Guys on this site would do the same thing.

Heartwarming story. Good on the driver for taking care of business. And agreed that the redtape BS that vets have to deal with is lamentable.

P.S. No idea on Jimmy Johns sandwiches as I never heard of the establishment until this thread.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews