JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll keep writing him in for president.... one of the most admirable examples of true Christian faith and practice, has set a high standard to which former presidents should aspire... I hope his last days are easy.

He's the best ex-President we've ever had. He has done more good charitable work since getting out of office than twenty or more other presidents combined. My sister set up a Carter Foundation get-together a couple of years ago and spent some time with him. A good man who had no business in politics, certainly not the presidency.

He's the best ex-President we've ever had. He has done more good charitable work since getting out of office than twenty or more other presidents combined. My sister set up a Carter Foundation get-together a couple of years ago and spent some time with him. A good man who had no business in politics, certainly not the presidency.
Yes, I agree.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy Carter and family. The only president I would care for as a neighbor. An ex president who accomplished more after his presidency. A decent fellow.

If we should all be so luck for such longevity; ninety-eight is a long run, by any measure. Here's hoping his final days are spent with his family and in little pain.

Naval Officer, and a submariner at that. His naval career is a very interesting one and sheds light on the path he took after he resigned his commission.

He is actually the last president that this country has had to have served in the (real) military (without strafing one of his own ships). Criticize how you may about the likes of Carter or JFK, but they served actively, and meritoriously, and that holds much weight with my vote.

years ago, he was on a mission in Sudan and he was going to inspect a refugee center. I guess his group was stopped and told they can not go there. He got out of his car and started walking i dont know how far to that center. He had to have been in his late 80s at that time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top