JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found my M&P 9c on <broken link removed>for $450 with free shipping.

Has anyone ordered from this site? Their prices seem really low, just wondering if they are reputable. Most other places are selling this gun for $460 - $600 plus shipping so I'm a little curious why jetguns is so inexpensive.

Planning to place an order this weekend (WOO-HOO!) so any advice would be great.

Not familiar with Jetguns, but have you checked Keith's? I know some folks have a problem with their attitude at times, but they do have some of the lowest prices around. I have bought from them before when I knew exactly what I wanted and no one else in town had it. Are any of the NWFA supporting vendors S&W dealers?

Not familiar with Jetguns, but have you checked Keith's? ... Are any of the NWFA supporting vendors S&W dealers?

Keith's is similar to the rest of the stores in the area - they are selling the 9c for $539. Most other places have it for $569 or so. I'm all for supporting the local economy but I'd rather save the $80 - $100 and use it to get my CHL :s0112:

Keith's is similar to the rest of the stores in the area - they are selling the 9c for $539. Most other places have it for $569 or so. I'm all for supporting the local economy but I'd rather save the $80 - $100 and use it to get my CHL :s0112:

Point taken. Not really being in the market for an M&P I didn't know what the going rate on them was.

If you are not a member of TheHighRoad forum, you might check it out and post something there asking about people's experience with Jetguns. It is one of the largest firearms forums around with members from all over the country and overseas and I would bet someone there would have input.

Point taken. Not really being in the market for an M&P I didn't know what the going rate on them was.

If you are not a member of TheHighRoad forum, you might check it out and post something there asking about people's experience with Jetguns. It is one of the largest firearms forums around with members from all over the country and overseas and I would bet someone there would have input.

Thanks for the tip - I found some reviews on THR and everyone thought they were pretty good.

I found my M&P 9c on <broken link removed>for $450 with free shipping.

Has anyone ordered from this site? Their prices seem really low, just wondering if they are reputable. Most other places are selling this gun for $460 - $600 plus shipping so I'm a little curious why jetguns is so inexpensive.

Planning to place an order this weekend (WOO-HOO!) so any advice would be great.

Also, you have recourse with the credit card company if you don't receive your merchandise. :s0155:

I placed the order online today with a credit card, used A Cut Above Pawn as the FFL - they only charge $20 for the transfer and background check. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well.

You should have no problems with Jet Guns. I recently won a Gunbroker auction through them, and got my New in box Taurus .738 TCP in 2 business days. They are ok with me, just have about as much personality as a bag of rocks, but then again so do most of the employees of Keith's.........

I also went through A Cut Above Pawn, they are top notch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show