JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Model No: JTAS-10-1 3HP Single Phase. This saw has low hours. It was purchased for home shop/garage use only! The saw can be hooked up to a dust collection system. This unit was never abused or used in a commercial setting. It's a super sentimental piece so my threshold for tire kicking and low balling is set to "low". ;) It's ready for a new home. I no longer need a saw of this size and caliber. She can be your at home (custom project) work horse or an essential piece in your business. Buyer will need adequate transportation, straps, tie downs, and 3 to 4 strong bodies to lift the saw on and off it's mobile base for transport. As a bonus you can modify the table extension to mount a router or downdraft table. Lots of potential for versatility! Not present in photos, there is a jet miter gauge that's included with this saw. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business, questions, trade offers/inquiries, and polite haggling needs to be directed to my inbox please. If this post is active the set is still available. If I had to replace this with a new one in it's current configuration I would be looking at a little over $2200 not including freight. Trade value $1000 or $900 cash

E0A5551F-D764-4CC3-9AB1-EA61BEA95C40.jpeg 8B0E076E-A5DF-49D3-84CC-5D395DD7999C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Anybody here in gun land need a spiffy shop saw? Just opened up for trades. Noveske, Colt, Sig Sauer P229's, older Winchester lever action rifles, Belgium Browning shotguns. Please PM with trades and offers

Open to trades. No gucci customs and black only. H&K USP 9mm (threaded barrel preferred) 40 or 45 must be double action/decocker models. Sig P-239 Tac, Glock 23, or a bone stock 2008 and older Ruger 10-22. Cash on your end in most cases. You pay your fees and I'll pay mine. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business, trade inquiries, questions, and polite haggling needs to be directed to my inbox please.

Model No: JTAS-10-1 3HP Single Phase. This saw has low hours. It was purchased for home shop/garage use only! The saw can be hooked up to a dust collection system. This unit was never abused or used in a commercial setting. It's a super sentimental piece so my threshold for tire kicking and low balling is set to "low". ;) It's ready for a new home. I no longer need a saw of this size and caliber. She can be your at home (custom project) work horse or an essential piece in your business. Buyer will need adequate transportation, straps, tie downs, and 3 to 4 strong bodies to lift the saw on and off it's mobile base for transport. As a bonus you can modify the table extension to mount a router or downdraft table. Lots of potential for versatility! Not present in photos, there is a jet miter gauge that's included with this saw. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, an "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business, questions, trade offers/inquiries, and polite haggling needs to be directed to my inbox please. If this post is active the set is still available. If I had to replace this with a new one in it's current configuration I would be looking at a little over $2200 not including freight. Trade value $1000 or $900 cash

View attachment 699964 View attachment 699966

That's AMAZING!!!!

DDFE26E7-9514-4E29-B591-306373BC40CD.gif

...but I just sold one floor model table saw in our yard sale today, and have one more to get rid of as soon as I'm done cutting long boards for my house remodel. :confused:

Wife wants this out of the garage before her summer work party. I'm going to have to run this on a couple wood working forums. Make me an offer, don't be shy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top