JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody have any experience with these? Would you buy it again?

I see they are patterned after the CZ-75 except there is a lot more meat on the frame. I am kind of curious, as the Israelis know how to fight and have a history of successfully adapting different platforms. The price is certainly attractive.

I had the earlier IMI Baby Eagle and yes I would buy one again - and after trading off the BE I found the same thing in FS - and passed on it.

However than being said I later learned about CZs and eventually bought a 75BD and am VERY Satisfied with it - but I still occasionally see and hold my previous BE as the friend I traded it too still has it - and still loves it!

AND I will say the BE has a much better trigger than my CZ, less takeup, smoother - and it has gotten better over the years my friends has owned it.

This is NOT to say the CZ trigger is bad, just a different feel to it is all.

Last Edited:
I had an early Baby Eagle 9mm with decocker safety. Great for smaller hands, very reliable. I never got amazing accuracy from mine (3-4" at 25 yards), the DA trigger was a bit stagey and the original long slide lock lever often failed to lock open the last shot. I think they changed it later.

The major issue for me is that the long dust cover and steel construction made it a hefty 40 oz. Something that heavy needs to shoot like a target gun for me to keep it. It was my first centerfire.

They are attractive, well made and have little muzzle rise or recoil.

Last Edited:
Yes! I would definitely buy it again. I have the Jericho 941 FS45 (45acp). Great shooting gun. Like the CZ, it's a natural pointer. Thumb safety was a bonus for me.

Wife liked the look of the 941F surplus pistols that were plentiful a couple years ago. Had one refinished for her and she loves it. Minimal recoil due to the weight. Picked up a baby eagle for her last year since she liked the full-size so much. Both nice guns and will outlast us.

I love mine. And you can get the hogue extreme g10 grips like I did... They are different than the CZ so not as much aftermarket stuff but its still there.

I'm going to bed here soon (up at 2:45a for work) and my son is doing a remote drivers ed class in front of the safe area or I would grab mine and get a couple pics posted to look at. I'll try and do that tomorrow 🙂

My BE
IMG_20220506_180548314.jpg

Does anybody have any experience with these? Would you buy it again?

I see they are patterned after the CZ-75 except there is a lot more meat on the frame. I am kind of curious, as the Israelis know how to fight and have a history of successfully adapting different platforms. The price is certainly attractive.
No question I would buy it again. Mine is full size steel version with safety in the frame. Feels so natural in the hand and Great to shoot. Mecgar 19 round cz75 mags were $26 at sportsmans guide. I had to wait about a year before I found one in stock (they come in batches and it's a long wait in between batches). I recommend lok grips if you like that sort of thing. I only shoot mine single action and when I carry it I carry it cocked and locked.

Ergonomics are outstanding. My favorite gun to keep a laser cartridge in at home to get headshots on paintings on the wall! :p Built very tough and can take high power loads.

My only criticism is the curve of the trigger. It has a curve from left to right (I don't care about the curve the other way). For me that magnifies any sideways trigger movement. I solved it by using first knuckle instead of pad. I have also considered adding a trigger shoe. Beautiful gun and a joy to shoot.

42B4D463-D22D-497C-B9CF-4B7A001F59AE.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have an IMI baby eagle, now Jericho, and I love it. Looks & feels good. Fairly heavy gun but accurate & fun to shoot. It was my entry into the CZ copy firearms. Also own a Tanfoglio Witness and an Armalite AR-24(made by sarsilmaz). Love the looks of the gun & wouldn't hesitate to buy another...if I didn't already have 3.