JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Jericho 941 Dual caliber kit in 9mm/41ae. Prefer entire kits, but will entertain incomplete or various components.

5_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the same pistols as shown in the picture above what do they go for
The pistols alone, well new they can be had for $550, si excellent condition used $500. Now, if you had the dual caliber kit, $1000-$2500 depending on condition and completeness of the kit

Jericho 941 Dual caliber kit in 9mm/41ae. Prefer entire kits, but will entertain incomplete or various components.

View attachment 1291968
Are you still looking for parts and ammo for the dual caliber Jericho 941? I had the entire pistol, case and both sizes of barrels, but the pistol with the 9mm barrel was stolen. I am left with the complete case with accessories, the 41 AE barrel and 9 boxes of original Samson ammunition, all clean. Let me know if you are still looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.