JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. It's in my front yard this year. :)

""Gun Rights Across America" is once again organizing the entire country for a swift response. We know the gun control agenda is returning soon, and we need to tell the federal government that enough is enough. Rather than organizing another rally, we're organizing hundreds of thousands if not millions of small rallies. A small rally in each and every one of your front yards, all across America! We want you to strap on a holstered handgun to your hip, and give one hour of your day to making our presence as law abiding gun owners known. This is a family event too. Feel free to strap on a plastic red gun onto your children as well.

Starting at 5:00PM eastern time, for one hour stand or sit in your front yard armed. (Please check your local and state laws and ordinances to be certain no laws are being broken). Most states, even some of the most anti-gun states, CANNOT control what you do or wear on your own property, provided you're not threatening anybody.

If you're lucky enough to live in a state that has legalized open carry, we encourage you to open carry the entire day (except in any prohibited places of course), wear a 2nd Amendment T-shirt, hold up signs, etc. in support of our 2nd Amendment rights. Be creative, and have fun with it.

If you live in an anti-gun state that has covered this loophole with ridiculous legislation, we recommend you carry a holstered "red gun" (plastic mock up) for that hour to show your support for the 2nd.

"Guns Next Door" is designed to send a message to our federal and state lawmakers. Gun owners are good, honest, law abiding citizens. And we have a god given right to self defense, not to mention the Constitution guarantees us the right to keep and bear arms.

So all we're asking for is one hour of your time. Arm yourselves (legally), and make your presence known across America. This is an extremely easy way to support the 2nd Amendment, and protect our rights. Feel free to hold up signs in your yards for the passing motorists. "Obama must go, Save the 2nd, Molon Labe," etc. Pass out candy or lemonade to the kids riding their bikes, and playing in the neighborhoods. This is your chance America! Your chance to take action by just giving one hour of your time, your chance to make a statement, your chance to defeat an anti-gun agenda!

Everybody always writes Molon Labe, so now's your chance to prove it!""

I should've said Olympia in mine, I'm in Washington and up near Seattle, so i'll head to O-town.....

but anyone who wants to carpool from the kitsap county area we may be able to work something out....

OREGON

Hope every gun owner in the state shows up in Salem at the Capitol this Sunday the 19th.
If you support the 2nd... BE THERE.
Small price to pay for freedom !

Just finished my sign

2014_01_16_360_dc7d5f1c731eaf1d991e.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show