JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What the long wait for J4 jackets?? 30 cal match bullets are non-existent, it seems everyone is back order 4 months or more, and still no word on shipping dates. Anyone know the reason?? I'm talking about 30 BR bullets 112-118 grain weight.

I stated that the bullets were match...I should have said custom match, and a weight that is different then 308...these are 1 inch jackets. If you have never heard of the 30 BR, you should look it up. It holds a lot of records, it can drive a 120 gr. 30 cal bullet to 3000+ fps, and do it with 30 grains or less of powder. Barrel life for accuracy is over 7000 rounds. I'm in the process of building one now. These bullet makers come from all over the country, not Salem. Their bullets hold more records in benchrest then you can count!! Good shooting, Gary

Gary-
my misunderstanding, I apologize. I went to 6mmbr.com and read all about it, very intriguing indeed! I tend to fire the big boomers but I lurk on the BR websites for any and all insights into accuracy, trends, et al. I will definitely be watching this fabulous round from now on.

My only guess now as to the shortage is that everyone in BR is getting there hands on 30 cal pills...
-Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads