JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Stevens
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I put this up for trade in the run up to 12/08. Looks like we don't need permission slips to buy guns yet, so I'm keeping this ad open.

I have a nice J Stevens Arms .22 single shot pistol available to trade. I'm no expert, but I believe this is a Model 35 Offhand Target, likely made between 1923 and 1942. It has an 8 inch barrel, and the older, fancier cast trigger guard.

I have never fired this. I'm a southpaw, and to me it feels like the grip has a lot of "cast" for a right handed shooter. Hold it up with your right hand, it lines right up. Hold it up with your left, it feels like you have to cant it over a bit.

Got this from a fine fellow member here. Hope to trade it to another who will love it and shoot it.

I have wide ranging, but oddly selective tastes. I like revolvers, automatics, lever guns, some bolt guns and semi autos. Some calibers I run are 9mm, .45, .38/.357, and .22. Would also consider trading for a nice Eotech or Aimpoint set up.

Please PM me with all offers and questions. Thanks!

20221122_220153.jpg 20221122_220038.jpg 20221122_220019.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.