JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For sale is this Sears Roebuck J.C. Higgins bolt action 20 gage shotgun with adjustable choke on the end. A few handling marks but otherwise a good clean piece. No idea of the round count but it looks to be very few. Two round mag capacity fed through the bottom. Two boxes of Remington ammo included. Excellent weapon for someone wanting a fowler without the recoil. Price is $150 firm and no trades. FTF transaction at my FFL in Lebanon, $20 total for the legal fees paid by the buyer. Please PM me with questions, etc. I don't text.

MVC-049S.JPG MVC-050S.JPG MVC-051S.JPG MVC-052S.JPG MVC-053S.JPG MVC-090S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got the 16 gauge version, I believe they were made by High Standard for Sears. Versatile hunting shotty with that adjustable choke.

GLWS

DaMan,

If u trans thru ffl too tropic pawn and jewelry in Vancour id buy it.

Or if u come thru Vancouver

Last time I bought a sg in oregon it took a montg 1/2 to get thru sg query and bg check, not doing that

Thx
Sfc Cope

I can ship it to your FFL for an additional $50 for shipping and insurance. Louie 541-401-1063, I don't text.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.