JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my IWI Tavor in FDE. I am the original owner and I have put less than 200 rounds through it. Rifle is the 16" version and looks new with no damage or wear. Comes with box, mag, and rifle. I'm in the Tigard area.

EoTech not included.

$1100

5CAE6F29-BFDF-4162-B14C-36DE522B4DBD.jpeg

Last Edited:
Comes with what you see.
Great rifle. I think one of the best Battle riffles out there.
I can through in some ammo as well if you need it.
Its a beast. I love shooting it.
It has 300 rounds down range.

20171102_113242.jpg

Controls are ambi but ejection port isn't. $900 conversion

Actually, taken from IWI:

"The Tavor SAR/X95 can be converted from right-to-left or left-to-right configuration by switching to an opposite bolt. The initial conversion must be completed by either IWI US or one of our factory trained armorers. Our list of certified armorers can be found <broken link removed> . The head spacing will be checked and you will receive your original bolt as well as a barrel wrench when the rifle is returned. Once this initial conversion is completed you will be able to perform the conversion independently by following the instructions in the manual.

If IWI US performs the conversion you must contact customer service at (717) 695-2081 before mailing your rifle. You will be given a return authorization number and shipping instructions. Your total cost will be $139 which covers the conversion and return shipping. Incoming shipment will be your responsibility. Your rifle will ship via UPS Ground and require an adult signature upon delivery. You will be provided a tracking number and have the opportunity to make delivery changes if needed."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.