JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Black 16" IWI Tavor in 5.56/.223

Less than 1k rounds fired, probably more like 500.

Geissele Super Sabra Trigger.
Manticore Arms Curved Buttpad.
Factory box/cleaning kit and trigger pack/buttpad.

Not entirely sure I want to see this go, but I just haven't shot it much in the past couple of years.

$1,650 OBO, or open to trade offers. Optic not included.

I like:
S&W Wheelguns
FN's
CZ's
Sig's
HK's
Steyr AUG
805 Bren
Remington 7615P
Bushmaster ACR
Older Winchester and Marlin lever guns
Old/Classic firearms
Intersting/Unique firearms

DSC_1274.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Last Edited:
Any chance your interested in an AK47 with a lot of extras and ammo? Really would like to own this rifle.

The Tavor is a great rifle, I love them and highly recommend them. If he isn't willing to trade you (which I would be extremely surprised if he was) then I definitely recommend saving up and buying one yourself. The Tavor he is selling if it does indeed have the Geissele trigger pack is a $300 accessory which I have heard greatly improves this rifles trigger. If I was in the market I would want to buy this one myself. But how many Tavors does one person need, lol.

The Tavor is a great rifle, I love them and highly recommend them. If he isn't willing to trade you (which I would be extremely surprised if he was) then I definitely recommend saving up and buying one yourself. The Tavor he is selling if it does indeed have the Geissele trigger pack is a $300 accessory which I have heard greatly improves this rifles trigger. If I was in the market I would want to buy this one myself. But how many Tavors does one person need, lol.

You're not helping me in my decision to let this go! :D

The Geissele is a huge upgrade over the stock trigger, I highly recommend one for your Tavor.

You're not helping me in my decision to let this go! :D

The Geissele is a huge upgrade over the stock trigger, I highly recommend one for your Tavor.

Well if I were you I wouldn't. Yes I have heard many speak of the trigger, I did the house special by removing the second spring and find the trigger "works" for me. It's just hard for me to justify spending money like that for the trigger when I can shoot it just fine without it. I use my Tavor for CQB competitions that my local range does every month. If you get involved in something like that you would definitely shoot your Tavor more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.