JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recently purchased a IWB/OWB holster from Littlebearholsters.com It has shark skin trim and it is very comfortable. $95.00 and it gives me the ability to wear it IWB, between belt and pants, or OWB. The shark skin for the belt loops and re-enforcement for re-holstering my Cougar 8000.
You may want to sign up to win a free holster as well.

Oh, I also bought a 1.5" Brown shark skin belt for $75.00 to match the holster

PICT5783.jpg

Comp-Tac Shirt Tucker Holster XD45 IWB

Kydex IWB holster for XD-45. This holster is cut to handle either the 5" or 4" barrel versions, and will work for standard or compact XD 45s. Can also holstered a 5" XD 40 and a 4" XD 9mm. It worked great for both of those guns. So really, you can use this for any of the 4" or 5" XDs Picture link below with a 4" XD-45 compact. Good positive retention and comfortable. This model allows the wearer to tuck a shirt in-between the gun and your pants waistband. That way you don't have to wear a vest or jacket or leave your shirt untucked and look like you are carrying a gun. This holster can be easily removed without taking off your belt or removing the gun from the holster - which helps to prevent negligent discharges. Here is more info from Comp-Tac: <broken link removed> I own a Comp-Tac IWB for my XD 45 compact.

http://pics.gunbroker.com/GB/138372000/138372416/pix62915015.jpg

I had a cross breed holster for my xd45 tactical, felt like am extension of my body, springerprecision.com also sells a very nice iwb that's very compact but ment for a 5" barrel, you can't go wrong with either one.

I had difficulty finding a holster for my XD9. What works pretty well is the High Noon Split Decision. I've had it about a year and so far so good. just my two cents worth. Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top